opening/closing miniblinds

I'm looking for a way to open/close my miniblinds..i'm not so concerned
about pulling them up/down, but just something to actuate the rod part
that rotates the blinds into open/closed positions...

smarthome seems to offer a variety of vertical blind and drapery
solutions, but nothing for horizontal miniblinds...   I know some
manufacturers offer all in one solutions where the blinds and the motor
are all one piece, but i'm looking for an add-on solution to activate
my existing miniblinds.

is anyone aware of a commercial product to handle this?  i built a
custom solution using lego mindstorms, but i'm looking for something
with a bit more durability.