Re: opening/closing miniblinds

You could interface the wireless remote to a computer controlled relay
fairly easily.  In fact, I do that to operate my front gate and and
outside awning.  Because wiring to these locations was a PITA I just ran
leads from the remote control to a relay. When my automation program
calls for the awning to go up or down the appropriate relay is
momentaritly operated to, in essence, press the button on the remote.