Re: Running Audio Over Home Network

BrianEWilliams wrote:
> I am in the USA and want to run sound into my 5 year old son's bedroom.
>  He gets a night time story on CD as he falls asleep, but he tends to
> play it over and over, having figured out the CD player, and he ends up
> not getting enough sleep.  Why exercise parental control when there is
> a technological solution?  Exactly!

Just because there is a technological solution doesn't mean it should be
implemented.

The best solution is to read the bedtime story yourself. The time you
spend will be worth more than any any pile of equipment. The bedtime
story is an important bond between parent and child and free discussion
during this time can help allay many of the normal childhood fears.

Read to your kids. It is important for their development.

Sorry if I have overstepped a parental boundary.