Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Matt Ion wrote:
> Jim wrote:
>
> > The point your missing Matt is that if everyone stopped objecting to
> > what Fat Ass does, all it means is that he continues doing what annoys
> > everyone.
>
> I'm not missing that point.  My point is, the sniping back is at least
> half of the noise problem, and it's NOT solving anything.  Neither
> "side" here is right.

I just realized as I posted my reply to this last message of yours that
you
cross posted to Comp home automation and my reply went there also.

Why would you do that?

I apologize to the people at Comp home automation.
It's not my intent to get you involved and be a victim of Fat Ass
Bass's
abhorrent conduct in ASA.