Re: Upgrade HomeSeer to 2.0 ?

The reason that Savoy pulled CyberHouse from the DIY market was the same
reason that they pulled it from the installer market and (I gather) the reason
that Premise Systems was sold to Motorola and is in now limbo -- the
difficulty of supporting hardware from multiple vendors.

This is a rough row to hoe ...

Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org