Re: Upgrade HomeSeer to 2.0 ?

Yeh, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing. We don't have the
range of device support that HS does, but if you look at what HS is going
through right now, in large part because they never really controlled their
own device support and depended on third party support of highly varying
quality and commitment, it's something that we've always been careful about.
We do of course support third party drivers, and all the tools are in the
package, but we work closely with each person implementing one and vet them
carefully. We just cannot afford to get into the situation HS is in.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com