Re: X10 still around?

"Wayne Lundberg" <Waynelund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:74kXe.56081$qY1.42679@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I take it that top posting is acceptable in this newsgroup?

To be honest I never really thought about it, and had no idea what you guys
were always rambling about with the 'top posting' stuff. I've been on
newsgroups for a long time, but I guess I just wasn't paying attention. I
always just figured if anyone wanted to know what I responding to, they'd
look below, and I didn't want them to have to go searching for what I
posted. But, I guess maybe people see it the other way around.

And of course there's the whole thing about how what I have to say is much
more important than the people I'm responding to, and therefore why would
you need to even check :-)

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com