Re: X10 still around?

It's still around for those folks who have already invested in it. But I'd
not recommend it to anybody entering the fray right now, other than for a
'just playing around' very entry level type system. There are too many
other, much better, alternatives if you are just starting (e.g. UPB or
Z-Wave or Zigbee.)

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com