Re: Product Idea: X10 to UPB/Zigbee/Insteon translator

Bruce,

Thanks for offering. We'll be in touch.

The BASICX command set used by the Netmedia BX24-p( www.basicx.com)
includes specific controls for TW523, so output to that device is near
trivial.

I plan(ned) to initially use a different input command set than the TW523's
that has with a bigger vocabulary (dim rate, scene etc) such as Centralite
or a cue command set such as that used in theatre lighting control. But
different versions could be created for different applications.

Later ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org