Re: Driveway Alert Sensors

Hello,

A friend that I subcontract for has used a unit made by Optex with good
results.  He gets them at the local Locksmith supply house.  When I Googled
for them I came up with this:
http://www.homesecuritystore.com/driveway_alarm.html?engine=adwords!276&keyword=%28driveway+alarm%29&match_type=

the Long Range System also looks interesting, uses vhf frequencies in the
151-154MHz range with 2 watts of power.  Should be good for at least a mile
or better depending on terrain/obstructions.  The  WMA-3000 also looks good
for longer range.

Have never dealt with this vendor and have no hands on with any other than
the Optex my friend uses.

Good luck in your quest.

Todd