Driveway Alert Sensors

I am looking for a sensor to give me some warning when someone comes down my
driveway. The driveway is 1200' long, esentially straight; clear line of
sight. I would like to place the sensor 300 to 9oo feet up the drive.
Cutting up the driveway to bury a coil is not an option. I'm looking to
keep under $150 US.

This unit from Catch-a-Call looks interesting. Does anyone know anything
about it?
http://www.catchacallonline.com/reporter.html

--
Keith Bowers - Thomasville, NC