Re: Driveway Alert Sensors

I know of one that is inserted under the driveway and detects changes in
the magnetic field.  You dont have to cut up the drive as it can be
inserte from the side through an L shapped bit of conduit.  Getting the
conduit in may mean a little digging on the side of the drive and using
some technique for digging the hole under the drive (but this is not new).

Once in it can be removed easily.

I dont remember the brand, but it was for the automation industry (not
home automation) and was not very expensive.  A google search may reveal
something.  I need to find the notes I had for it and if I do I will
post them here.

Mick