Re: Driveway Alert Sensors

I've had my eye on the solar powered one:

http://www.smarthomeusa.com/Shop/Motion/DesignTech-Drive-Mail/Item/33372/

It has a 12V output trigger for home automation systems. That's better
than nothing; many only have a light and chime. But the system supports
up to 16 sensors; why can't they just put out the code on four
terminals? Is it really that difficult to keep automators in mind?