Re: Connect home audio receiver to computer

Dave,
 You are absolutely correct regarding my explanation of what I wanted
to do. I should have been more specific in my request. I have the
Klipsch 2.1 computer desktop speakers. As both of you have explained, I
do want to go from receiver(source), to PC soundcard then out to the
speakers. So, based on the information you have given me, tape-out to
line-in on sound card is the way I will try first. Please watch for my
post tomorrow and I will let you know the results. Dave and Mitch,
thanks greatly for your response, patience and detailed explanation on
what I need to do. Dave, you are right again. Without guys like the two
of you I would probably have to watch TV or stick to my portable CD
player.
Regards,
Tony