Re: Connect home audio receiver to computer

Tony,

Back in the day there were some reel-to-reel tape setups with separate
record and play heads that with some amps and receivers you could monitor as
you recorded by monitoring the play head immediately after the recording
rather than monitoring the source. That's why I wanted to find the specs for
your receiver. More recent receivers seldom label inputs/outputs as Tape-In
& Tape-Out.

Plus, I figured that anyone who was enough of an audiophile to have both the
Kipsch corner horns and the Advent 300 wouldn't be asking how to connect
things. ;)

I'm glad we didn't confuse you beyond all hope.