Re: duplicate commands with multiple transceivers

The problem is coverage. I have stucco exterior walls with wire mesh,
and my floorplan is nonconvex. So line-of-sight to a single receiver
goes through two exterior walls from some locations. It doesn't pass
RF. I can cover the whole house with two antennas.

Between the coverage problems, the lockups, and the inability to do a
toggle, I'm about ready to ditch the RR501s and CM11A, and look for
something better. I'm not sure what that would be, though. Seems like
every X10 device has some significant caveat or flaw. I gather the
BX24-AHT is no longer an option.