Re: duplicate commands with multiple transceivers

I just verified that the 501s were on opposite phases. I was getting
ready to put them on the same phase to see if it made any difference
when I found that this morning I'm not seeing duplicates. Heh. I love
x10. I never know what it's going to do.

In theory should putting them on the same phase solve the issue? I was
thinking of getting a V572A and putting two antennas on it. It's more
than I want to spend, but I can't afford much more debug time on the
501s.

I thought that perhaps some 220V device was on last night, causing the
signal across the phases to be stronger. But I can't actually identify
any such device.