Re: duplicate commands with multiple transceivers

Duplicate commands are inherent, independent of phase. They occur because
the RR501 has collision avoidance. It senses the other signal, stops, then
sends its signal once the line is clear. So any signal heard by both will be
duplicated. It's only a problem with DIM/BRIGHT or if you use the commands
to trigger macros.

Only the collisions on units 1 & 9 are phase-dependent.

I'm not clear what problem you are trying to solve. If you're using two
transceivers in lieu of a phase coupler, then two TM751s will be OK EXCEPT
for the unit 1 & 9 collisions. They have no collision avoidance so their
transmissions for units 2-8 & 10-16 will coincide - they will not cause
duplicates.