Re: implementing a toggle function in x10

> I can see ways to do it using an Ocelot PLUS
> something to sense whether the light is on or off...
> --- snip ---

You're making this more complicated than it needs to be.

For a simple toggle operation like this it is unnecessary to have the Ocelot
sense the state of the light.  In practice as the user approaches the house
he presses the HomeLink to toggle the light on (or off).  If he doesn't get
the desired result because the Ocelot happens to be out of sync with the
light he simply presses the button again.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics