Re: Full Web-Interface Controller?

Dear Sir:

I am working on one of such product and intent to have beta release for
the period between Jan-2006 to June-2006.  The release system will
include:

1.  Caller ID module
2.  Light control module
3.  Irrigation control module
4.  HVAC control module
5.  Weather forecast module
6.  News module

-> All will be controlled through Web-interface
-> Light/Irrigation/HVAC is schedulable

Here is the rough schedule:

1.  01/06 - 06/06 :  Beta testing
2.  07/06 - 12/06 :  Release first product
3.  01/07 - 12/07 :  Phrase 2
             + Security Module
             + Fire_Smoke Alarm Module
             + Visual Module
             + Entertainment module
             + Support muli-language (English/French/Vietnamese)
4.  01/08 - 12/08 :  API/Communication protocol (allow 3rd party to tap
into the controller to write their own application (or enhance their
application to tap into our controller)

Word of warning:  the system is not very cheap (couple grands) but the
first 10 beta-tester will receive significant price-reduction offer.

If you want to be notified when product is available then send me email
with your email address.  Please note that I neither launch an official
web-site nor open a company yet but by this Christmas everything should
be in place.

Thanks and Regards,

Khue Pham