Re: Full Web-Interface Controller?

<khuedinhpham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Support muli-language (English/French/Vietnamese)

You have no idea how important it is for my HA system to be able to respond
to me in Vietnamese.  I could move into a tigert cage in the backyard and
generate post-traumatic stress disorder flashbacks all day long!  I'm sure
Sen. McCain would want one, too.

> Word of warning:  the system is not very cheap (couple grands) but the
> first 10 beta-tester will receive significant price-reduction offer.

Word of caution:  You've got an *awful* lot of much cheaper competition with
a much better track record.  What are you offering that's unique?

--
Bobby G.