Re: Full Web-Interface Controller?

I don't think you'll find any "ready-out-of-the-box" device that can do
this. There was one device but it disappeared so quickly that its name
hasn't stuck in my mind.

It's easy enough to do (and cheap if you eliminate USB) using a 5V embedded
PC, available from under $100 to several hundred dollars depending on CPU,
speed and features. The picoFlash from JK Microsystems is inexpensive and
has plenty of power for this but you'd have to write your own software to
interface with something like a CM11A to do X-10. You could also do it using
an xPort (Lantastic), a microcontroller (e.g. PIC) and CM11A but the cost
would be about the same and you'd have far less versatility and power.

     http://www.jkmicro.com/products/picoflash.html

It's unlikely you'll be able to do voice control without spending a lot
more. Essentially, you need a PC or equivalent computing horsepower for
that.