Re: best deal on lutron radio ra?

Given how well my previous attempt to help was taken, I hate to even
contribute anything else... But, from having done a driver for RA, my
understanding is that it supports 32 units (dimmers or switches), and you
can bridge two systems together for 64. That's just going by what I remember
from having done the driver, and maybe there are other issues involved. But
64 units is probably enough for a pretty large house.

Dean Roddey
Chairman/CTO, Charmed Quark Systems
www.charmedquark.com