Re: Best wireless router & cards for high-speed cable connection?

On Sun, 15 May 2005 01:42:04 GMT, "Cats Ass"
<robsheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I find wireless way to flakey a connection. Do yourself a favour and punch a
>small hole in the wall and run some ethernet wire in there. You'll save
>yourself a lot of headaches.

Agreed, that is the "best way".

Any of the routers he listed should work though, and then
any decent name-brand card in the remote system.  That's bad
for filesharing and backup purposes though, the wired option
is again the best when possible.