USB camera - device not accepting address .., error -110

Hi,

I'm trying to get my X10 cameras (wireless video receiver VR36A and
VA11A) to work with my RedHat Fedora Core 2 (kernel 2.6.5-1.358) box.
According to the documentation, I should use spca5xx driver. I've
installed and loaded the required drivers but when I plugged in my
camera, here's what's happening:

May 13 14:35:45 linux kernel: Linux video capture interface: v1.00
May 13 14:35:45 linux kernel: usbcore: registered new driver spca5xx
May 13 14:35:45 linux kernel:
/usr/local/spca5xx-20050501/drivers/usb/spca5xx.c: spca5xx driver
00.56.02 registered
May 13 14:36:29 linux kernel: usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using
address 4
May 13 14:36:30 linux kernel: usb 1-2: device not accepting address 4,
error -110
May 13 14:36:30 linux kernel: usb 1-2: new full speed USB device using
address 5
May 13 14:36:30 linux kernel: usb 1-2: device not accepting address 5,
error -110

Now, I've tested the device with another box (Windows XP Professional)
and it works.

I've read a bit on Linux USB FAQ http://www.linux-usb.org/FAQ.html

Q: Why doesn't USB work at all? I get "device not accepting address".
A: You may have some problem with your PCI setup that's preventing your
USB host controller from getting hardware interrupts. When Linux
submits a request, but never hears back from the controller, this is
the diagnostic you'll see. To see if this is the problem, look at
/proc/interrupts to see if the interrupt count for your host controller
driver ever goes up. If it doesn't, this is the problem: either your
BIOS isn't telling the truth to Linux (ACPI sometimes confuses these
things, or setting the expected OS to windows in your BIOS), or Linux
doesn't understand what it's saying.

... but that's not the case for me.

I'm lost now... Does anyone have any ideas? Documentation I should
read?

Thanks a lot!

Nathalie.