Re: Question about ActiveHome's Activity Monitor...

Hi Dave!

I thought of the neighbour thing, however, the pattern just makes no
sense.

Providing the first character is the house code, then it is certainly
weird.  Unless four neighbours (A, D, N, and F) have decided to each
press a putton every 25 minutes...

If the first character could be generated from the same remote, then it
still makes no sense.

I also thought that X10 can only receive 16 codes.  So how would the
software come up with N DVD, when I have all of the N's programmed with
my own labels.  Weird!

MG