Question about ActiveHome's Activity Monitor...

Hi again!

Last night, I left ActiveHome's Activity Monitor window open on my PC,
attached to my CM15A.

When I woke up this morning, I noticed a few strange activities that I
have never seen before.

After going to bed, I see my last two received commands were perfect.
My bathroom lights on, then off.  Good.

This morning, at 8:41, I saw the same thing, bathroom light on and off.

Now, it's what I saw during the night that I cannot explain.

I saw these every 7-10 minutes:

A Mute
D Mute
N A
N DVD
F Down
A Mute
F A
M B
A VolumeUP
D Mute
D Power

WOW!  That is weird!

I certainly never programmed any modules with those words, nor have I
touched housecodes D, F, A.  I use M and N.

I was sleeping, my wife is out of town, and I have seen no other
phantom things like this before.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mike