Re: Question about ActiveHome's Activity Monitor...

I don't use X-10's software and haven't bothered to upgrade the CM15A but...

Those look like the commands that X-10 uses with some of their home
entertainment devices (e.g. DVD Anywhere). The commands can be sent by most
of the X-10 4-in1, 6-in-1, 8-in-1, etc. remotes. They use the same RF
protocol as the standard lighting commands but are outside of the "normal"
address space.

Could a neigbor have such a remote?