Re: Splitting a CCTV signal to two monitors

> That is precisely what the gentleman asked for.

I wasn't criticizing your response.  I was expanding on it to include the
proper terminology.   If you feel my response was inappropriate (in light of
the discussion we were having in another thread) then that's an issue you're
going to have to deal with.  I do try to ensure my explanations are as
detailed as possible.  For instance, when I instruct someone to "turn off"
or remove the power from a panel, I usually include the correct sequence for
disconnecting AC and battery in accordance with the manufacturer's
recommendations.