Re: Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

"Group Moderator" had yet *another* cross-posted and very public diaper leak
which dried to form the letters:

> Mike Said:
> Who died and made you the boss?
> You need to LAY DOWN, Bass Jr.

I guess the same guy that died and made you an alleged moderator.

I don't get it, Mike.  People know you're a liar and make things up JUST by
looking at the phony name you chose: "Group Moderator." You have no official
function in any of the groups you haunt - but you most definitely want to
deceive people into thinking you do.

Why would they *ever* believe anything ELSE you say if every post you make
starts out with this obvious fraud?  Is that too hard a logical leap for you
to make?

Mike, did you know animal behaviorists rate an animal's intelligence by
counting the number of times they will perform the same action, no matter
how unsuccessful, to get a reward?  The catch here is that the *more* they
try the same old strategy, the *lower* their IQ score.

Some animals are SO stupid they will sit across a fence from a food dish and
starve, never realizing they could merely walk around the end of the fence.
They are too locked into the hope of an instant reward to do anything but
hopelessly dig at the same part of the fence, panting and howling, clearly
(wrongly) thinking they will eventually get through by sheer persistence.

                      Dog
----------------------------------------  60' chain link fence
                  Dish of Food

You've been digging at Bass a long, long time, Mike, and you've not made a
scintilla of progress.  In fact, you're slipping more each day, covering
only yourself in the mud you're been trying to sling at Bob Bass.  His
website looks more and more professional every time I look at it, he's
infinitely more helpful than you are to his fellow posters and it seems his
business is thriving.  This, despite your unflagging and puerile attempts to
cause him financial harm.

More importantly, each time you make one of your hateful posts, more and
more people are chiming in to ask you to go away (at least the ones that
haven't added you to their twit list, and that's a lot of people).
Obviously your plan is failing miserably but you keep digging and digging
and digging, the same old way, oblivious to your own total failure.

It turns out that poodles and Labrador retrievers are smart enough to
eventually (and pretty quickly) go around the fence.  But poor little wiener
dogs are not.  They just sit across the fence from the dish of food, howling
piteously and pawing at the ground without result.  I think I'd been
embarrassed, Mike, if my public howling and pawing put my IQ somewhere
between a dachshund and a toy poodle.

--
Bobby G.