Re: The MM & Jiminex show (was: Bass...)

Jim,

> You are putting this out into a number of groups where only one (ASA)
should be the recipiant ... Years ago, he began his trip in ASA with the
same attitude that got him thrown out of the aviation group ... I don't
compete with Bass <

You can write 10,000 words but I remain unconvinced. You tell me to stop
cross posting, yet you yourself cross-post to the other groups. You complain
that I continue this thread when you're the one who jumped in here with your
6-guns blazing. You tell me you're not a competitor, yet you still hide
behind "Jim" even though I asked you to email me if you have further
information to share. How do you expect me to take you seriously if I can't
assess your credibility?

I've seen this behavior plenty of times before. A bunch of guys with too
much time on their hands gang up on someone who actually knows what they're
talking about and wants to help people. The fact that our esteemed Group
Moderator has initiated new attack threads many times over the years tells
me everything I need to know.

I suggest you guys get a life. And if you can't do that, at least let those
of us who are here to help others do so without distraction. Even if you
really do believe in your "cause," let it go. Really. You all just look like
a bunch of asses to the grown-ups reading this group.

--Ethan