Re: Insteon?

I had a great post ready, but I decided not to submit it for several
reasons, and you are doing a great job on your own making yourself look
like a fool.  I was browsing with my PocketPC when I responded to your
post, so I didn't notice the name of the original poster until I already
hit submit, so for that I apologize (and I definitely don't want to
waste my time with you).