Re: House to be built next year, looking for suggestions.

I met with the builder last night. He's going to run 5 smurf tubes for
me n/c. Also, he basically said, that after he gets his inspection
completed for all the high voltage wire. There will be a few days
before drywall starts," ..now my insurance doesn't cover you out there,
but if someone were to come in and pull low voltage wire, I wouldn't
have a problem with that". So that makes things much easier.

I have a HP Pocket PC, that I would like to use as a wireless interface
to the network within the house. A friend told me that I can network my
TV's with a couple of Tivo boxes. I could start watching something in
one room, and finish in another. That only works with stuff that is
recorded.

I guess at this piont I'm going to be looking for a good starter kit
for the structured wring. I see a lot of these online. I would like to
be able to call someone, discuss what I want, and have some suggestions
given. Any sites, or bussinesses you can suggest?

Thanks.