Re: House to be built next year, looking for suggestions.

Undoubtedly WAY too much.  Most panel PCs are /at least/ $1500.

A more cost effective solution, in some cases, is to use Pocket PCs that
either have WiFi built-in or added via CF or PCcard slots.  NetRemote for
PPCs is a terrific solution for using them as remotes over the WiFi link.

> "Tyson" <plasticsteak1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I recommend taking a look at the Nobu inwall touchscreen PC with the
Command