Re: House to be built next year, looking for suggestions.

I recommend taking a look at the Nobu inwall touchscreen PC with the Command
Cubes software for whole home audio distribution.

Either company can get you pointed in the right direction for the music
server.

http://www.commandcubes.com

http://www.nobu-usa.com/

~T