Re: Need help with Active Home macro

"Jack Ak" <akjack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:NZ5qe.2033$Z44.83@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> My ActiveHome Help-About shows version 1.4 (B2.0.70) ... Version 2.0
> I have no idea why your installation doesn't include Help information.
>
> Here is the text from the first Help screen under Contents  F1 ...
>
> This screen lists the main areas covered by ActiveHome Help. To see a listing of
topics for a particular area, use the mouse to
> click on the area in which you are interested. Anywhere where you see text shown in
green (on a color monitor) or lighter than
> normal text (on a grayscale screen) means that clicking on the text will display
more information on that topic.

> Getting Started
> Concepts and Terms
> Sample File
> Menu Commands
>
> Tool Bar
> Glossary
> ActiveHome System Messages
> Product Information
> Troubleshooting
> Technical Support
>
> Note: Some areas of Help show bit map pictures of ActiveHome screens. These look
best when you are running at a resolution of 640 by
> 480. If you are running your computer monitor at a higher resolution (for example
1024 by 768) some bit maps may appear distorted.

Yes, I get the same initial help screen.  And I think I have exhausted all drill
down paths and found nothing relating to *coding* a macro.  Lot's of details on
the icon based "Macro Generator" though.  Would you tell me what drill down
path you used to access the help screen where you found the description of the
coded example you initially provided in this thread?

I'm using the Windows version of AH.  If you're using the MAC, Linux, or other
version that may be why I'm having a difficult time finding the right help screen.

Thanks for persevering here.