Re: Need help with Active Home macro

"Occupant" <occupant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:iLidneM0AYpsTTXfRVn-oQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Occupant" <occupant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jack Ak" <akjack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > I learned how to use ActiveHome by reading the Help items.
> > >
> > > Help is at the right end of the tasks bar.  Look in Contents and
> > > click on Concepts and Terms.  You will see Virtual Wiring in the list.
> > >

> > I've already tried the help menu and all it shows is the macro generator
> > which uses the graphic icons, nothing about writing code.  I am using
> > AH1.42(B2.0.70)v2.0, perhaps you are referring to a different version?
> >

> Musta scared him away with that one.

My ActiveHome Help-About shows version 1.4 (B2.0.70) ... Version 2.0
I have no idea why your installation doesn't include Help information.

Here is the text from the first Help screen under Contents  F1 ...

This screen lists the main areas covered by ActiveHome Help. To see a listing of topics for a particular area, use the mouse to
click on the area in which you are interested. Anywhere where you see text shown in green (on a color monitor) or lighter than
normal text (on a grayscale screen) means that clicking on the text will display more information on that topic.

Getting Started
Concepts and Terms
Sample File
Menu Commands

Tool Bar
Glossary
ActiveHome System Messages
Product Information
Troubleshooting
Technical Support

Note: Some areas of Help show bit map pictures of ActiveHome screens. These look best when you are running at a resolution of 640 by
480. If you are running your computer monitor at a higher resolution (for example 1024 by 768) some bit maps may appear distorted.