Re: New Smarthome Appliance Module

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 02:38:14 GMT, Art Todesco <actodesco@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Let me add one more thing.  Right now, 9:30PM, I
>can't dim N3 or N15 (the only ones
>that I care to dim) unless the sending device is
>right near the modules.  BTW,
>these are both lamp modules.

mine would never work if the sending device was near the module, the
exact opposite of yours.  It seemed to me that they had a very narrow
input signal dynamic range. Not too strong, not to weak, and things
worked just fine.

  I finally ripped them all out and threw them away...

They never lost their code but they just never responded reliably.
Every other x10 module worked just fine except for the smarthome ones.

dickm