Re: New Smarthome Appliance Module

I doubt a filter will help. There is some evidence that the *Linc modules
and switches are affected by out-of-band noise that the filters do not
block. In my case, X-10 made LM14As worked fine in circuits where 2000STWs
would not work reliably. THe LED on the 2000STWs would blink randomly but I
could see no noise on the line using a scope and ACT's Scope-Test2.

Does their appliance module have an LED? What is it doing when the module is
unresponsive?