Re: New Smarthome Appliance Module

Update from OP:  One of the 3 times this has
happened was most probably NOT a loss
of housecode/unit code.  I still think the first 2
occurrences were.  The 3rd occurrence
was probably a situation where there was some type
of interference preventing
access in that particular location.  This seems to
happen from time to time in my
house.  Next I am going to try one of the whole
house x10 filter units.  I'll keep you
posted.