Re: New Smarthome Appliance Module

More to Dave's point...

I had a particularly difficult time finding the cause of random "on"
events in one room (with SwitchLinc devices).  I tried replacing the
switch that was going on (the bedroom light -- mostly at night).  I even
tried a different brand of switch.  No X10 events were logged
corresponding to the ON's.

Out of ideas, I replaced an older 6-button keypad in the same J-Box as
the offending switch with a new 8-button keypad and the problem went away.

I assume something was trickling out of the keypad...

Mitch