Re: Motorola home control

Dave,
After looking at your sit, I have a couple of questions for you.

1) Is the IR and RF generally about the same data rate? Could you send a
Sony or RC5 message via RF as well.

2) I read about people referring to the X10 RF advanced security code. How
is this different to the standard X10 RF codes. (I use AVR's to transmit X10
RF codes)

3) Have you had any experience with use the standard IR receivers I.e. Sharp
UI60? (something like that) outside in the full sunlight.

Thanks for your time,
Neil.