Re: Thermostat recommendations?

HAI, does sell a pre-made cable for connecting the thermostat to a pc.

If i recall correctly they made a simple pc app to control the rc-series
thermostats.  If not they have published the protocols of their Omni
Protocol.  You could write this into a software app as needed.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html