Re: Trying to work with a CM11A under Linux

Anthony Toft <toftat@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> You are misreading the documentation. 0xa5 is requesting that you reset the
>> RTC. You can send 0x9b alone or followed by the 7 bytes of RTC data as
>> defined in section 8 of the document.
>
>This is exactly what the problem is, now I have to make my appliance
>module respond to the On and Off commands, the lamp module is workin glike
>a champ.

The documentation isn't very well organized. It's a lot easier to understand
_after_ you get things working. ;)

Neil Cherry's Linux HA site has pointers to other sites with Linux code.

If you can read VB code, I have VB4 source available at
www.mbx-usa.com/cm11a.zip.