Re: Software feature set for automation

Has the Sony 400 Disc player menu system gotten any better? I dumped it 2
years ago because of the lag time for browsing titles.  Once the system
starts to grab Pictures for each movie it got unbearably slow.  I sold it
and bought a Meedio HTPC.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html