Re: Preventing Random X-10 Code interference...

In article <42dfb3f7.16346454@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) writes:

| BTW, most X-10 made PLC interfaces like the TW523, CM11A, CM15A, etc. do not
| use cycle counting but sample the demodulated data envelope.

The CM11A uses cycle counting.  I've never found any documentation on
the ASIC in the TW523, but given that the input conditioning circuit is
very similar to those found in most of the other pre-PIC X10 receivers
I suspect that the TW523 uses cycle counting as well.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com