Re: Remote Control Power Switch

Believe it or not, the four routers each have a purpose, but nothing I
want to describe on the internet.

Couldn't find anything about the Belkin UPS described, but I didn't
look that hard.  I assume it can be remote controlled, since that is
the basis for my post.

For $30, I don't plan on tearing out any hair.  If the thing doesn't
work right away, my credit card charge will be disputed and nothing
paid.  Companies cannot charge shipping for products that don't work.
At least, they never have successfully charged ME.