Re: My Online Home Automation Garage Sale!

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:24:03 -0400, "Brett Griffin"
<bret.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<ds2dnav3nepb4nvfRVn-ug@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I hope this message does not offend anyone, or is in violation of user
>agreement, but I wanted to pass on a good deal...
>

>I <SNIP>
>

>I <SNIP>
>

>I <SNIP>

Your message *does* offend because it is in unambiguous, flagrant violation
of the usenet comp.* charter against commercial "for sale" postings.

Please don't repeat your mistake.

One reason that this newsgroup has not (yet) been destroyed is because it
has not (yet) been overwhelmed by inappropriate commercial postings such as
yours.

Marc_F_Hult