Re: Geezer Tracker

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> It might be useful as a sign to stop the wheels from moving.  As in, it's
>> beyond reasonable tilt angles, stop the wheels.  But it'd be hard to do
>> this without shutting off the wheels when they're NEEDED to get
>> out of a trouble
[...]
>I agree that it's likely to make things worse instead of better, shutting
>down the system in a pre-tip mode.  Still, I'd like to have that information
I haven't read the whole thread (bad me) so i don't know your
"geezer's" capabilities... but a simple approach to the tilt problem
is to have it cut off based on certain tilt parameters, but with an
override switch that would let them operate it if, as you say, they
needed to get out of trouble.  Perhaps that might be too much to
grasp... I've known folks who didn't grasp using the mouse on a
computer.

--
be safe.
flip