Re: Switches and Protocals, Compared

"RF Dude" <post@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:IXDBe.13031$qg1.1016062@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Have you noticed the "power glitches" factory reset issue often?

I don't use the line-programmable units, so I have no personal experience
with them.  I did see a few problem reports several years ago.  Because of
that, I chose to stay with the older codewheel programmable units.  Here's
one I found with a quick search:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.home.automation/browse_frm/thread/13436919a57d0ae/8b7e1396e3e796d3?q=Leviton+HCS10+problem&rnum=1&hl=en#8b7e1396e3e796d3

I did have a problem with Leviton Microdim switches (not X10).  They would
occasionally switch on by themselves, usually in pairs.  But, we have never
had a problem with any of the Leviton 6343, 16383 & 16293 switches.